• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1800+ from NewEgg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Socko4Life

I just got my new proc from newegg today, an 1800+. Its DLT3C, week 11, year 2003. Just popped it in and ran it on my NF7-S Rev2.0 board, cranked up the multi to 13.0 on stock voltage, and its fully stable. I'll post what the highest I can get is after doing some tinkering.

No this is not the one in my sig.

right now, the fsb is just 133x13, but at 1.5v, thats amazing. And the stability is rock solid. 4 hours of games so far and 6 of prime95 with folding on

I just found out now that it was on 14x multi on default voltage of 1.5v. Anyway, the highest I have gone with the chip so far is 2.2Ghz (200x11) at 1.6v, and am typing on it right now. I post again when I reach its limit, but I have a feeling I can easily hit 2.4 or maybe higher with it.

Sick with it.

Is there a way to easily enable the high multipliers I'd like to run a couple of these in my dually around 14-15x133 more oviously if its stable.

Yeah, at 2.3ghz you'll start needing to push the voltage. Mine runs pretty stable at 2.3 with 1.65 but needs 1.675 for absolute stability. 2.4 is within reach with voltage.

same here...anything up to 2.3 seems to be pretty easy...then you need to pump more v's into it after that. I didn't want my voltages that high..so i stuck with 2.35ghz at 1.7v

I had mine at 1.85 and my room is hot as hell. I would get random reboot. Send error report and it's telling me it was CPU failure. Too hot and I don't want to turn up 6 fans that sound like a leaf blower.

Back