• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who wants to see an Athlon-FX51?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
He's one of the guys who supplied the original A64 that all the fuss has been about, I think... I'm not too sure, really.

Well it might not be worth it for you then.. Basically he runs the A64 (not FX) at default (and it runs REALLY cool) and runs 3dmark2k1. He also benchmarks Q3.

Can run easily at 2.4Ghz looks like there is some overclocking potential in these chips - especially as these are only first generation.

The finnish importer has had these in stock for a while now. (or so has been claimed) I think they are all around, but all excpet the most eager are holding unto nda's.

Wow!!! Thats all I can say to comment that video. That Athlon64 is one kinky little ***** of a CPU!!! Over 20,000 3dMarks with a 2.0GHz Processor at default settings. Damn I want to see this beast at 2.4GHz. How high of a score would that hit???

Geez I know I have not been in the AMD forums for that long!, basically saying that is a FX :eh?:

OC Detective said:
So pretty much confirms that the launch will not be a paper launch as claimed by some anti-AMD people around here.

I don't know if he just has a test specimin, or stock. I think they will be available fast, but expensive untill they manage to ramp up production.

G|-|oST said:
Wow!!! Thats all I can say to comment that video. That Athlon64 is one kinky little ***** of a CPU!!! Over 20,000 3dMarks with a 2.0GHz Processor at default settings. Damn I want to see this beast at 2.4GHz. How high of a score would that hit???

I'm not sure, but here's a small preview... IT's not a 400MHz OC on it, but only a 152MHz OC.. :D

http://www.tbreak.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=193001

The pictures seem to work. If not, at 2152MHz it scored 248xx. :drool:

Edit: I think the video card is oc'ed in that 24k run.

Fever said:
The pictures seem to work. If not, at 2152MHz it scored 248xx. :drool:

Edit: I think the video card is oc'ed in that 24k run.

They're still in your cache. Please copy if you can and post.

Thanks

Harvey

Back