• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TEMPS for antiques

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dalilman52

i was wondering if my athlon t-bird was very hot, or just at regular temps since they give off heat like...i dunno something that gives off a lot of heat, say the sun. so my idle temp is 49c and my full load temp is 53c, plz help me out and tell me wat yall's temps are from WAYY back when u had t-bird, thx
________
Free 250 Gas Gift Cards

Last edited:
Never had one. But from what I've read they were hot little buggers. So things being relative, I'd say they look OK. Heck I've got a non OC'd 2500 with stock cooling sitting at 55 right now.

T-birds typically ran around 50c. Those numbers are OK. If you buy a top of line HSF you might bring it down a few degrees, but it won't make much difference.

its strange, my 1ghz t-bird running stock on some piddly little hs with a tiny little what looks like 40mm fan (that apparently runs at 6000+rpm) on an old ecs board runs at about 30°. This may be erroneous readings but its nice to think its running nice and cool. Silly little thing :p

Back