• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So far Ceramique rocks!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

P-nut

I replaced my AS3 with Ceramique and wow.Droped 3c and it's only been on for 4 hours ,after the break-in it could drop another 1c.:D

My watercooler is pretty low flow, and when I first had it together i was getting 52c load. It has slowly dropped day by day down to 42c load.

how did you all apply the cerimque?

Using the conventional way of spreading it evenly or the new way of putting a drop in the middle of the cpu.

I applied it to my CPU using the conventional and want to see if anyone has noticed a difference when applying it the new way.

I think there is a breakin period, my load temps are now a very cool 36/37C average (watercooled P4 3.06 @ 3.46, Radeon 9700 Pro in series also w/c) whereas initially they were around 39 load.

As for application I used the regular method, applied a few dabs around the chip then spread it/thinned it around using credit card (well an old phone card hehe) also did a slight twisting of the waterblock before I secured it

Back