• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1/4in acrylic

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{BC}Helix

i'm building a reservoir for my WC system and i'm going to be using 1/4in acrylic to construct it. i'v been to lowe's and home depo and they don't have anything close to that thickness, so i'm looking for some places online that have it. the res itself is going to be made up of (6) 6"x 6" x 1/4" blocks and held together with screws and of cource silicone sealant. so if anybody knows of a place that i can get a sheet or somthing, let me know

Well it depends on where u are located. You name has BC in it so I'm guessing there is a chance u are located in BC. If so I work with plastics and we carry all sorts of acrylic. I can sell a ton to u for dirt cheap but only if u are local. I won't ship it to u. Plus saying u want acrylic is kinda vague. Acrylic is a general name. What type are u looking for?

heh, "BC" is a clan in raven shield, i live in New York. but i was looking for some till right after i wrote this post i went back to home depo and asked like 80 people if they had it and this one guy brought me to the dusty back corner of the store and they had some there, it was .238in so i guess that will do. so much for screwing it together... i was looking for just plain old clear acrylic, don't really know how elts to explain it, to anwer your question.

Back