• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6 stock P4 HSF, ideas?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flixotide

After a refitting of a series of workstations, I'm stuck with 6 P4 stock HSF's.... but I'm not really sure if I can start anything with them?

My initial thought was to sell them at half price...

Any other ideas? I'vea lready modded my GFX card, so can't use them there..

Cheers, Flix

Well you could get 6 water blocks and 6x 80W pelts..........

You could auction them for days folding for you.

Mount them on a VW bug so it can climb hills in summer.

Rebadge them as "Golden Carp Lotus Cooler, for make your PC using happy" and sell them to my local computer store to sell as their "top name premium cooling solution!" for $60 a throw.

Make a harddrive/cooler sandwich.

Give them to trick or treaters.

:D

Road Warrior

sell them to people who bought P4 systems from stores which fit OEM P4 chips with real loud coolers (they forgot about thermal paste too).

That's what I did with mine.

Chop them into some sinks for you VC ram, your mobo mosfets & your southbridge, Then make earrings from the rest.

i would say make ramsinks out of them... not ALL of them, just make however many you could possibly put on anything that needs some cooling.... and then use the other ones to keep hot pots / pans off of your dinner table :D

Maybe I can make use of them with my PSU's... they get scorchy...

Cheers... more ideas welcome..

Flix

Back