• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best fan for my slk800u c/w 1700+ @ 2300mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snip3r

Registered
Previously I was using my xdream and now after purchasing the slk, I coupled w/ the xdream fan untill I get a new one.

Would like to seek experts what fan I should coupled it with? Been reading some specs and seems like the papst gives a good cfm/ noise ratio.

Cheers! :p

most places that sell the smart fan will also have the duct. it looks like a clear plastic peice of elbow tubing. you could also use it with any other fan like the papst you mentioned. papst does make very nice fans but they cost tremendousyl. for the money you would be better off looking at panaflo (panasonic)fans. they are also extremely quiet and the CFM and Dba measurements are what i would call reasonable. they seem modest in comparison to other companies but alot of companies will embelish a little bit so they can meet a price point or compete with a certain product. panaflo doesn't care about that since they're more widely used in the electronic engineering field. they don't care what vantec and thermal take are selling so they just call it like it is.

Back