• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PNY 3500ddr

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

G-PHoRCe

do any of you know about PNY memory i was wondering in a computer store and at my great surpise i saw 512mb of ddr3500 manufactured by pny for $109. is the memory any good? is anyone using it as we speak?

yeah i got your point but the problem is that i don't want to buy some crappy memory which would really piis the hell out of me... even it's to test it, the risk of ending up with some under grade memory is too great....

With PNY you have a chance to get some real good memory and some real crapy stuff. There is no telling before looking at the very chip.

i'll try to go at the store and play dumb with the sellsman... you know i'll ask him some dunmb question like "how do i put the memory in the hard drive?" and stuff like that after a while i'll ask him if i can buy the memory to try it home...

Most places I have seen that stock PNY stock Kingston Value. I would go for that and look for the special Hynix chips that are rebadged Hyperx 3700 chips.

I got one of these too for $70 after rebate. I am still waiting for other computer parts to come to test it out. I am not sure i want to keep it or not or get some crucial (microtec) memory

Back