• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2100+ won

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeathONator

I have my 2100+ Tbred B JIUHB @ 2000x11 w/ 1.75vcore, but it just isn't stable. It fails prime w/ a rounding error after 2 seconds of running. Idle temp is 31C (or so my mobo says).

ahh crap a double post and a typo! lol... I the double post is because I hit the enter key when I ment to hit " ' ". The 2000 is suppose to be 200 of course.

PwrSupply is one of the better ones, and PC3500 is running on great timings... so, that just leaves the cpu... JIUHB xp2100 which I haven't come accross before. I have an AIUHB xp2100 that does 2.495GHz @1.85v but I'm thinking that the JIUHB is the lower end of the 2100xp's which may account for some of your instability.

MY JIUHB/DUT3C 2100 was a week 308 also. I got it from Newegg. It would run 2200 at 1.775 for Prime95 stability. It would take 1.925v to get that sort of stability at 2300. I never pushed it further. In fact I ran it for 2 weeks at 2000, and then at 2200 for a week, then got an 1800 DLT3C. It's sitting on my desk right now.

Too bad... I got mine from newegg.com too of course. I got a blue screen memory dumb in XP @ 2200 w/ 1.8vcore. so... I dunno

When I got mine from Newegg, they were advertising them as the AIUHB variety. Needless to say I was dissappointed. I would have RMA'd had I not been moving the following week.

Its just the personality of that chip, you are at the end, that dreaded wall, its just a so so so stepping. I used to have a 2100XP that behaved like that, fortunately it died and I got a 1700 that rockis....!!

Back