• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just installed an NF7-S...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wannaoc

I know the temps and some other things have been issues with this board before and I was wondering how they are now? Are the temps too low, high, or just right? Also are there any other issues to be aware of with the v 2.0? I already have the updated BIOS (18 I think it is) and the updated chipset drivers already installed. TIA.

Just a heads up....I also have the NF7-S 2.0. I went from the 14 bios to the 18 and noticed my temps increased about 3 degrees without changing anything else. I don't know which one was the acurate reading. I have some temp probes located near my water block and CPU and notice about a 5 degree difference. I just take the average of the two. Other than that....I have had no issues with this board. Great overclocker!!!!

Abit has seemed to "jerk around" the temps in the last few bios noting "corrections." Frankly unless someone can measure the "real temp" I don't think we can answer your question. I know I can't measure it. As you're well aware, can't trust this output based on underchip thermister too much anyway. Maybe a delta measurement from one Vcore to another as an approxrimation.

Back