• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cooling on a ti4600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dansonang

i dunnoe how u guys attach large HSF on yr video card as I have seen in the video card section. I do not have gd instructions to follow and I am afraid that drilling a hole through the card might just end to be a lgoodbye. I am not gd in circuitry on a video card I dunnoe how it runs...

I am thinking of getting a commercial product unless someone tells me how to attack a HSF on it safely.

Any recommendations? and does all commecially made ti4600 fans fit all ti4600 boards?

you don't drill holes in the card. You should already have small holes in the card around the gpu. Then, you drill holes in the heatsink you want to use, and attach it to the gpu with bolts and plastic washers.

well, that is, if you get a heatsink not designed for that card. yes, use nylon nuts and bolts, and plastic washers for that purpose.

otherwise, all gf4 Ti cards have the same mounting hole system, so any cooler designed for GF4 Ti cards will work.

Back