• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whens the 64 coming?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Twigs said:
i heard it was today but i havnt seen anything and its not on newegg/pricewatch...

I beleive it is launched on 23rd September 2003, but it will probably be a little while after that before they start to appear on newegg and in other PC stores.

Check out AMD.com - it will probably have some info on it.

and just to give you a word of advice the lowest model they are making is the 3200+ athlon 64,,,

in other words, the entry-level will be $$ 300-400 + for the first couple of months out,,,, i think i'll wait a while.. :rolleyes:

Godemiche said:
and just to give you a word of advice the lowest model they are making is the 3200+ athlon 64,,,

in other words, the entry-level will be $$ 300-400 + for the first couple of months out,,,, i think i'll wait a while.. :rolleyes:
Why do you think a 3200+ would be unreasonable at $ 300-400? I'd say its a ****ing bargain if it actually beats out the P4 by how much i think it will.

and the P4 3.2 is only $600 :rolleyes: how long has it been out?
I too will probably wait a little while till I grab a 64, but thats a better price then I would expect.
Can't wait to see some more results

Back