• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What board?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for you Fast response. In another thread I posted that I got my mits on a 2500 Barton core for FREE! I have some more Mushkin Level 2 ram (512 Dual Channel) Lying around. So now Im thinking of Building another system using the Abit board.

God I would forget my head if not attched....Another ? Sorry....Im not trying to be a post Whor3.

Are all of the NF7 boards rev 2.0 now? Thats the one I want right?

Also Ive heard of a "certain" BIOS to use....which one is it?

Last edited:
I would think there is a very small chance you would get anything besides a rev 2 board these days. I haven't heard of anyone getting anything else in a long time.

As for bios well bios 10 can give some great FSB scores, but being an older bios it has other issues that may cause you problems.

BIOS version 10 is the oldest on the Abit site....also, if the board comes with version 12 or higher, then update to 10 or 11 is not possible.

Back