• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2500+ Aqxea 0331

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

subzero

anyone know what these 2500+ are like. im about to buy a 2500+ and this is the only stepping available at my local store so any feedback on it would be nice thanks

I have a AXDA2500DKV4D AQXEA 0331 TPMW, and with my NF7 ver2.0 I'm reaching an overclock of 10x228. That is with my crappy cooler (Spire Copperking II)... I'm changing to a SLK-800 in the near future. It might also be the PSU keepeng me down, have a HEC 300W. But anyways, I'm currently running this baby at 2280MHz, and it's 100% stable.

I wouldn't worry about it. all the 2500+ chips except for the very first ones released are known to be good over clockers.

I'm not doing anything major with mine but I have it running at 2.25GHz. see sig.

The Athlon XP 2500+ is fairly good for OC. With a good core voltage and pretty good cooling, you can get it around 2600 Mhz at max:)

mine works stable at 11.5 x 200 (2300). on default vcore. but i don't need such power. it goes 24/7 on 10x200. i love this chip.

well i just got it today and its in and running at 200x12 @ 1.75v and so far its rock solid i ran 3Dmark about 10 times and ran prime for an hour just to see if its at all stable and it was fine but im gonna do a 12 hour prime tonight and see if its fine. i managed to boot into windows at 200x12.5 1.80v but crashed.. u think i could get 2500mhz stable if i raise the Vcore a bit more?? anyways ill keep testing and share the results of what this new beast can do. oh and full load temps are 37c idle is 29c

nice chip =p.. perosnally i think its not worth it if you have to give it that much juice to get that extra 100 MHZ.. its up to you though

but dont killl your chip over 100 mhz =p

i think im just gonna sit pretty on 200x12 1.75v cause its rock solid and almost heatless its great. maybe ill try squeeze more out of it when i get water cooling or before i upgrade again

I'm considering getting an AQXEA 2500+. It's a good overclocker.
I just hope it's gonna be better than my 2400+ AUIHB.

YviE

i did some research before buying my 2500+ and from what i have seen the AQUCA is a better overclocker than AQXEA but i couldnt get the AQUCA anywhere so i just got what was available

2.4 GHz seems to be the norm on air for pretty much any 2500+. Now getting to 2.5 GHz seems to need lots of luck. Mine boots up at 2.5 GHz, but I can't run P95 more than a few minutes... You got a good chip though. I need 1.85 V to get to 2.4 GHz:)

heh i decided to see what it can do without any extra voltage and it can actually do 200x11 with default voltage. havnt primed it yet but its damn impressive. it held solid for 3 hours of UT2003 last night so its atleast 90%. im going to what its limits are today. i think after a 24 hour burn in i can get it to run prime for a few hours at 2500mhz. heres hoping :)

Back