• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Xcal Barton gauranteed stepping.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IdreamofDSl

I was checking out Excaliber tonight and saw they have gauranteed stepping bartons for sale. Here's a link: 2500+ AQXEA

I want somthing in the barton flavor, I'm curios if anyone has tried overclocking one of these babeys yet? Please post results and or links. AMD Athlon XP2500+1.83GHZ 512K 333 BARTON(Tray)(AQXEA:0332TPMW).

the 0321 from newegg (2 that I bought) reached 11x200 at devault vcore... so these "should" do about the same. also, i used the stocked heatsinks that came with the package. (retail box). Good luck.

i think its expensive.. presonally i'd go with a retail one from newegg... cheaper.. retail.. and the steppings are usually pretty new

Idream...
I didn't have time enough to test them enough with higher end HS
(SLK-900u), however, 2.4GHz was doing good just with the stock'd HS, @v1.775/1.8 respectively for my 2 xp2500's.

Back