• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7n8x deluxe problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Firestreak

Well, hardware wise. I'm set. It's an awesome board.

software wise, when I ordered refurb off newegg I did not expect to be minus a driver cd. I can't do anything without it. The drivers at the asus site do not work. I can't activate sound or the ethernet. If someone can give me a zip of the driver cd or knows somewhere that has the drivers for the board that actually work please get in contact with me. AIM - "Red Nibia" email - "[email protected]"

okay.... go here and download the nforce 2.45. that have everything in it. When u got it.. install it are u are set to go. remember go to asus and download USB 2.0 driver if u need it. but if u need using XP sp1. USB drive is included in sp1. no need to download it. Also if u need the utility such as asus bio update or asus prober.... all that at asus site... u can download from there... have fun!!! hope this help

http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp_2.45.html

Are you using Win 98? If you are you will need to create a new directory and copy all files in Win98 folder in your win 98 cd to this directory before you load NVidia nForce drivers. type new directory Win98SRC

When you install NVidia NForce drivers, the system will ask for the win 98 CD, set the directory to the new directory you have just created, ie C:\Win98SRC.

Back