• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aqxea 0334spmw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cujo

AQXEA 0334SPMW

priming as we speak. right now at 200x11 w/default vcore (1.63 in bios). p95 has been going for about 10 mins using the max fpu stress test. load temp seems around 48C... which is strange cause my load temp with old 2500 was 54 or 55C so maybe did a better job with the as3 this time.

anyway, i'll keep this up to date as the results come in. i'm off to class for 4 hours now. when i get back i got about a 5 hour window in which to play with this baby before goin out.

oh yea. one more thing i forgot. it's not the green pcb like all the other new ones i've heard about. it's sort of a tan colour like the old ones but i can see the "veins" in it. it's not a solid colour.

Last edited:
home from class. prime still going after 4 hours. temps in hwdoctor are 48.5.

time to crank this baby up a bit i think.

ok the psu that came with my x-superalien is so messed. i've been watching the voltages and they are fine and not fluctuating too much but the fans in my case the last couple days have been constantly spinning louder and then quieter. i don't trust this psu right now so i'm getting my thermaltake 480w back from my gf tonight and she can have this fancy one for her thermaltake case that has no light.

Your improved results dont surprise me - its a newer batch and probably can run on lower voltage for default or similar overclock than your previous XP2500 (can you remember with the the full stepping of your other one was?)

yea my old one was a AQXDA 0315WPIW. just at gfs right now installing that chip in her system. she has a kt6 delta with 512ddr400 so i'm gonna try it at 200x11. we'll see what happens. later i'll go home wiht my 480w and try to go higher with mine.

Last edited:
The 3rd letter being "I" compared to your newer one being "M" suggests to me that your older chip needed a higher voltage to run at default and probably needed more voltage/ran hotter for a given overclock.

Back