• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitta help please!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IrelandMadMan

How r yas??

I am buyin a DFI Lanparty NF2 board and two 256mb pc3200 ram , but the place i am buying it from only stocks MAJOR memory, u know anything about it, or is it anygood??? I checked DFI'S website and MAJOR is not on their list for compatible memory , what u think ? or will this not be a prob?
Also i have an xp2100 , should it be ok to run in this board ?

Lovely one , c yas soon

As long as it is DDR memory there is a high likelihood that it will most definitely work. It is basically 99.9% of all DDR ram sticks will work in a DDR motherboard. It should be fine. But if you are trying to get the most out of your system it would be a good idea to look into buffalo PC3200 (winbond module) sticks b/c oft times they clock to PC3700 levels with lax timings and reasonable voltage. i.e. 2.8-2.9 volts, I believe.

yaaaaaaaaaaaa

AHH nice one , thanks for your reply and help !!

I found out also that the xp2100 runs fine on this board ( all models )
Just incase this helps anyone else, but i think a xp2500 atleast would be better

Speak to yas all soon

Back