• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my hyperx sucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Blunt

i have 1GB pc 3200 hyperx runs 2337 but won't go over 250 fsb at 3:2 ratio im really not happy with it

1. are you sure that you are not reaching the limit of your processer? and 2. If the RAM proforms as avertised than theres nothing wrong with it. and 3. are you sure that your motherboard likes dividers?

i can hit 250 fsb at 3:2 and 5:4 so i don't thinks its the pcpu but it won't go any higher then that cpu-z sasy the meme is running at 201mhz

try at 2447 or 2336 because i dont think the middle 2 timings should add up to less than the 4th timing. someone posted an article on that. i have hyperx 3200 i run it at the specs in my sig. 260fsb

i am pretty sure my processor is at its limit since if i go 3:2 i cant go higher than 265 stable which seems to me makes it my cpu that is screwed.

Sounds like CH-5 buggyness, are your sticks rated at 2-3-2?.. you probably will have to get some new non CH-5 memory.

Back