• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some quick before-purchase advice on cheap, yet decent, RAM I'm looking at.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

felinusz

Senior Overclocking Magus
I am looking to grab myself some new RAM, as the 333 rated (Infineon) I have right now is holding me back a bit. I would like something that can hold 215 - 222 reliably with "decent" (read: looseish) timings.

I was looking at THIS Twinmos RAM as a possiblity, having heard good things about it and reading up a little bit, but I figured I may as well ask here after doing my research before buying anything. And I just can't justify spending loads on enhanced CAS OCZ with heatspreaders/ or on other "high-quality" PC 3500/3700

Whatever I get I will be getting two DIMMs for a 512 meg dual channel total BTW.

Any advice?

for 63 per stick plus free shipping you could get kingston hyper x with guarenteed cas2 straight from kingston, this is for 434mhz mem btw, thats what i would go with right now, check cyber deals

Back