• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking an older 900mhz duron.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aaron_ATX

Epox 8kta board. 133mhz ram in it. recent bios flash.

I need to unlock the multiplier.....I've read about 20 different ways to do it, but I cant quite figure out which will work for this one. Anyone have a clear link with a good explanation?

dont you hate it when some noob asks the same question thats been answered 19230380281 times already?

btw, what are the specs for ur processor, im guessing its 9x100 and since u have 133 mHz ram, u may want to change the ram:cpu freq ratio to 1:1 and up the fsb to 133 and lower the multi to 7 or if it can handle it, 7.5 or possibly maybe even 8 or higher, also, try lowering the timings on the ram to 2 or the lowest possible it can be stable at, also if ur ram can handle it, u may want to try 166x5.5 or higher, and btw, the pencil trick would work best on old durons and t-birds, like mine in the sig, also a good way to keep it semi-permanent or at least to keep it on, u could put a piece of clear scotch tape over the pencilling to protect from outside stuff
________
IOLITE GAS VAPORIZER

Last edited:
Back