• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need fan controller

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Posidon42

What I am looking for I fear doesn't exist. I am looking for a cross between the Digidoc5+ and the Coolermaster Aerogate II.

Positive features of both:

Digidoc 5+:
Blue LCD
Assignable names to thermocouples
User defined trigger points
8 thermocouples

Aerogate II:
Blue LCD
Much more attractive face plate
Dynamic thermal control
(only 4 thermocouples - acceptable but 8 is better)

In all respects I would get the Aerogate, but its main weakness is that the thermal trigger points are not assignable. This is not acceptable as I intend on using this to control my fans in my water cooling setup.

Ideas and product recommendations are welcome.

Cmon someone has to know how I can get this to work. This is a product that is seriously missing in our segment. $50 is a lot of money to spend on a fan controller that doesn't do what you want it to.

If I knew more about circuits, I would make my own. But alas, I don't so I can't :cry:

It is interesting, but what I am looking for is a dynamic fan controller that will adjust the fan speed based on a set fan point.

For instance, I have a dual fan radiator in my water cooling setup. I want it to adjust the fan speed based on the water block temperature. When it gets over a certain temp, then the second fan will turn on.

I have a sinking feeling that I am going to have to make my own controller to work with my digidoc.

I understand, I have a 4 fan rad I'm expermenting with. Sorry It didnt help, Good luck. If you built it your self be sure to post it, I wouldnt mind reading that.

Back