• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cpu-z and fluctuation of my overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hangten

Heres the program and does your Mhz fluctuate ? I tried changing to the 1005uber on my A7N8X rev2 but it fluctuated so bad (25mhz) that i went back to the 1004uber and no such fluctuation. Wcupid does not detect this and this might have been posted on another thread awhile ago but i never had this happen to me so i ignored it untill my discovery when changed to the 1005uber bios last night.

Anyone els having this happen and what bios are you running?
:rolleyes:

fluctuation of mhz because the new update cpu-z 1.9b got periodly update voltage. voltage change, frequency change.. that why u see it fluctuated. it will be more actual reading.

So your saying these fluctuations are an accurate reading of whats going on, vs. wcpuid which stays relatively the same? If so is more fluctuation a bad thing. Wouldn't less be a more stable clock?

So your saying these fluctuations are an accurate reading of whats going on

Yes, so our benches should vary if we do have a flucuating CPU.

I was reading in the NFORCERSHQ

Found more info on it but still i tried varies combinations on my setting and still find it odd how the same setting just on another bois revision fix this.

My settings:BIOS 1004UBER
CPU External Freq: 215
CPU Frequency Multiple Setting: Menu
CPU frequency Multiple: 11.0
System Performance : User Defined
CPU Interface: Aggresive
Memory Frequency: 100%
Memory Timings: User Defined
: 6
: 2
: 2
: 2T
CPU Vcore: Menu
CPU Vcore: 1.5
Graphics Aperture size: 128
AGP: 68Mhz
System BIOS Cacheable: Disabled
Video Ram Cacheable: Disabled
DDR Reference Voltage: 2.7
AGP VDDR Voltage: 1.6
CHIP Voltage Control: 1.9 ( this does not work ?)
Agp 8x Support: Enabled
Agp Fast Write Capability: Disabled

My Ram is Corsair PC3500 512 megs

I had that happen, but it goes away when I increase vcore. Im assuming its accurate because my becnches dont fluctuate in score as much anymore when I use cpuZ as a guide.

Back