• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone got pics of GREEN and BLUE fans in their cases?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joeseph_dirt

Registered
I've got like 5 blue fans in my case, and I was thinking of putting 2 green ones in there to finish it off. Would this look good?

I know it's a stupid topic but humor me :)

Pics would be great!

If you decise on a couple green look at these, they are decent and the UV leds are GREAT looking and the pictures on the websight do not do them justice

http://www.svc.com/sexuvse80fan2.html

I bought a couple and I took the extra step of using some Liquid electrical tape on the 4 corners to cover the tiny bit of wiring to assure they never get shorted out. But even as is they are about as nice as your going to get for these types of fans

Heres a couple pics, Its hard to get a pic of them(cameras flash kills the brightness of the fans) and they are much brighter than they appear, also the 4 UV LEDS appear blue so that may look nice in contrast with your Blue fans

Silversinks_037.jpg

Silversinks_038.jpg

Well, I'm not sure the red x's go with the color scheme I'm attempting :)

I like the looks of the green uv's...

Thing is, I already have like all these blue fans, and a blue CCL so I'm kinda hesitant to spend even more on UV stuff.

Actually... here is a pic of my case right now. The wiring is messy I know, but I'm not going to clean it up until I'm done screwing with it.

box2.jpg

Those 2 reddish fans toward the back are the ones I want to replace.

Maybe you should not buy any fans and invest in a new digital camera!!! :D J/k Mine sucks too. I will have my pictures working in the next couple of days so check back.

NcBaller1985 said:
Maybe you should not buy any fans and invest in a new digital camera!!! :D J/k Mine sucks too. I will have my pictures working in the next couple of days so check back.

Heh.... yeah it's my GF's digital camera. It's like 3 years old. It takes like 2 minutes to set it for higher res photos and my lazy *** just takes pics at the lowest settings most of the time.

I have 2 blue quad led 80mm fans, and two blue double led 92mm fans, and it light up my rig pretty nice.

My 80mm fans are coolermaster brand and are very nice, and quiet.

NcBaller1985 said:
Oh yeah...

:D WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! :D

Thanks!

I used to stomp around the ol wilmington area myself a few years back. I was stationed at camp lejeune and we used to roll down there and hit the bars on a pretty routine basis :D

wilmington? hmm...college maybe? haha...big ole hs freshmen in ALB, NC....
tell me if you are at wilmington college, maybe you know a few of my friends form there

I go to Cape Fear Community College...not UNCW. I have to pay for my own college so it will be community college for 2 years then transfer somewhere. :D

Back