• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

xp1800 dlt3c JIXHB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n7vxj

Registered
Guys, I've been offered a good deal on one of these.The date code is 0329XPMW. I need to know if this is a good overclocker, or not.I need some good advice on this puppy before I spend the cash, on something that won't o.c. worth a crap!! All of your input would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thats for a 0321, the one I have been offered is a 0329.

Like any new xp Tbreds coming out... this new stepping JIXHB has been reportedly getting pass 2.5-2.6 range on air. There's no doubting that there are possibilities that you won't get that same OC speed. However, there's no way of knowing unless you actually purchase that cpu and start cooking it to you desired speed. Having all the right stuff (sounds like the movie) to get there will depend on your rig's configuration and the amount of time you spend getting there. Don't let this cpu go by your way side, and then find out "could of, should of, or might of" done something with it, if only you bought it when you had the chance.

:cool: :D I think I'm gonna take RedDawg's advice, and jump on it. Somethings telling me, if I don't go for it, I'll be kickin myself in the *** later for it!!

I say go for it!:cool:

These JIXHB are 1.45V on stock voltage! Real good :)

BTW many here want to know where to find those JIXHB so where did you find it and how much?

Getting it from a friend who happened to have two of them brand new.He's giving it to me for $60.00, including shipping.You might keep your eyes on pricewatch .com.I've seen a couple of dlt3c's listed on there.

what store exactly can your friend get this from? if so, can he make them available as well thru you? you know for experimental examination and testing (by paying customer) for the interest of the OC community? let me know.

R.D. , I'll check with Him and see if he remembers where He got them,but I wouldn't count on it.He's one of those Guys that finds stuff on sale for a good price, and buys several of them just in case he needs them down the road for something.He stockpiles all kinds of puter parts like that.

R.D., I just talked with him on the phone.He can still get them, but won't give up his source.He says if anyone wants them, they have to go through me, and they're 100.00 plus shipping.I think thats kinda high, but He won't go any lower.Like I said in my original post, He gave me a deal on it because of our friendship.

hey, i don't know the source.I wish I did!! Thats the way it goes, I guess!!

Actually, he's not making a killing, he told me what they cost him.The only reason I got mine as low as I did was because his supplier gave him a special price on two of them awhile back. To be honest though, it doesn't matter to me if anyone wants them at that price, or not.It just saves me alot of hassles....makin sure he gets his money, and correct shipping info, making sure everyone gets what they paid for, in a timely manner, etc... It just relieves me of a lot of headaches!!

Then go get yourself one, or you can always try your luck on pricewatch.com, like I said originally.Enough, about it, somewhat ask about getting them, and i told you Guys what I found out.You don't want them, thats quite fine by me!!!!

Sorry I didn't get back at you in time... been screwing around with my 8RD3A+ and xp2100 tbred-b... Just PM me and we'll keep this out of the pubic eye! (hehehe)

Back