• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

W00T 2500+ @ 2500mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

subzero

well i finally got the the guts to give my 2500+ some more voltage today and i managed to tweak out 200x12.5 @ 2.1Vcore (yeah i know its alot of voltage) and so far so good its been running for the last 2 hours without any probs and i may prime it tonight. so far temps are a bit high 47c so it will probly hit 55c or higher at full load but i dont intend on running the chip at these speeds for long i just wanna see what the max it can do is. and im pretty confident i can get it into windows at 2600mhz cause i managed to post at the bios at 2600mhz but windows doesnt load :(
cpuz.txt

Last edited:
have you tried just burning in your proc, at say, 1.9-1.95v with a lower multi (9 or 8) and let prime do its stuff? there's a whole topic dedicated to this on the forums. check it out, I bet you can get close to 2.5GHz with out using v2.0 on it. but it's your proc so zapp aways! :)

On geocities, just rename the picture's file format to txt instead of jpg, gif, etc.

the stepping is AQXEA 0331, i was a bit hesitant to buy it at first since there wasnt many results of this stepping around but i got it anyways and im damn happy with it. i havnt burnt it in yet using high voltage low multi but i probly will some time during the week while im at work. another thing to add i have just discovered it and do 200x11 at default Vcore running 32c load, and i just turned my fans down to low (1400rpm) and during prime its sitting at 40c so i wont need to worry about high noise anymore. I LOVE THIS CHIP. as for the geocities thing it sometimes does let me post em but other times it doesnt. any suggestions on where i can host some pics show i can show the proof of my overclocks?

Back