• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman CNPS7000A and IC7MAX3...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EgeWorks

Does anyone know if I can use these two together? I'm looking at pics of them both and it looks tight but should just fit. Has anyone got this combo themselves? Reason being, it is a sweet looking HSF and I'm doing a new sexy looking beast.

Linkage:

CNPS7000A

IC7MAX3

Any info would be appreciated.

I have the AlCu one, which should be identical to yours other than the materials used.

Yeah, it fits on the Max3 without any problems (doesn't touch the otes, any capicitors, or anything. Although it does hang over the stock northbridge hsf, so that might limit your choices if you plan on getting a different hsf for the nb.

Thanks for the info man. I wasn't really planning to change the nb cooler anyway - depends how good it is, did you have any trouble with too much heat on yours? I should have pretty good airflow so hopefully it will be cool ;)

Thanks again!

It's running hotter than I would like at the moment (although it is very quiet). [email protected] hits 52celsius at load. My case airflow is not that great.

It's not the best aircooling solution, but it's good for the noise to cooling ratio.

Back