• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone own a clocked xp2600 333fsb??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All 2600 333's are B cores. My 2nd (I've had two)2600 was doing 2.4GHz @ 1.9V (watercooled) in an A7N8X, unfortunately i'm not sure of the stepping or week, but I think it's a JIUHB. The first one was a crap OC'er. I got it right when the 2600's came out and it was an early stepping, wouldn't even get to 2.2GHz. Any2600 you get now shouldbe able to get 2.3 - 2.4GHz.

i have a 2600+ 333fsb chip! got it when they first came out! nice overclocking chip. but very power hungry. i'd say the newer revisions probly are not as bad for power consumption! as for mine on air i was able to achieve 2.3 gig @1.8volts wich is not bad. but with water i am curently running [email protected] volts! seems like a lot of voltage and it is. but i have been running [email protected] for about 5 months now with no adverse affect on the cpu performance. takes a 3gig p4 or better to even touch me!

SLO DWN said:
i had a 2600 @ 2.4ghz (200x12....1.65v on air)

i miss that baby :(

WOW :eek: 1.65v??? I got my xp2600+ 333 retial chip like right after it came out. the price of that sucker was like 320 bucks at the time i bought it. now they cost what? 98 bucks with free shipping??!! my 2600 would only run 2300mhz at 1.75v and when i would try for 2400mhz it would take 1.85v to get it to run and thats with verry loose memory timmings ec infact that cpu would not budge from 2400mhz! i didnt have good luck with my xp2600 i actually gave that cpu away to a good freind he now uses it for a internet surfing chip.
now with these new steppings starting to show up with such low v-core requiements and higher than avg oc's? kinda kindles that buzz there used to be when these JIUHB's frist got discovered. i do agree that if I where to buy one now id be alot better off than the last one. hell id be disapointed if i didnt see 2400mhz at 1.65v the chips defualt v-core. i bet that sucker would put out 24/2600mhz at a much lower v-core! hell my barton 2500 will run 2500mhz at 1.75v and 2400mhz at 1.65v!. ok enough of me ill step down from the soap box now :D

peace perc,

Back