• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Athlon64 halflive benchies?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sappo

Athlon64 half-life2 benchies?!

Anyone able to spot them?

Edit: Got carried away, title shoule read "Athlon64 half-life2 benchies?!"

i bet you it's delayed cause most graphics cards out today can't handle it all that well. if they wait 3 months then nvidia can sort out it's problems and also more people will have higher end video cards that can handle the game.

at this point even the r9800pro on a high end intel can barely manage 60fps avg at 1024x768 with no goodies turned on.

Far be it from me to say something bad about Valve, but i think they have given their customers the royal shaft. They had set a date and even a launch location. Then weeks before it comes out, they say, "oops, wait till the holidays."

1) You dont set dates if you arent going to launch something..

and most importantly,

2) If you absolutely HAVE to, then you could at least postpone it till a real date... or even a month would do. heck, i'd settle for a quarter. Q4 would at least rule out January, right? I dont think "holiday season" does.

Back