• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X-deluxe sound!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hawker-rider

I just wanted to give my 2 cents worth after seing a lot of threads with problems with this board.

The on-board sound rocks on this board. It's truly superior than anything else, and can compare with soundcards that are multiple dollar amounts of what this motherboard costs.

truly magnificent!

yeah, and I think that it actually might be one of the most popular ones out there too, a few teething problems with it, I agree, but you just don't hear the good stories as often as the bad ones

Hawker-rider said:
I just wanted to give my 2 cents worth after seing a lot of threads with problems with this board.

The on-board sound rocks on this board. It's truly superior than anything else, and can compare with soundcards that are multiple dollar amounts of what this motherboard costs.

truly magnificent!

Yes, I also agree that Asus did a great job. BUT IMHO: I dont think Soundstorm can compare with an Audigy 2. (just my $0.02)

it has nothing to do with asus tbh. True they chose the dac's, but if you really want to use the soundstorm to it's full potention, you would be using the digial-out, bypassing the dac's altogether.

asus simply got it working. It's nvidia that did the job;)

Last edited:
Back