• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What max FSB VRXP 1.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I had mine at 192 without any ill effects but make sure your HDD's are on the Promise controllers or you will get data corruption.
Hood

Which Vcore can i choose when i increase FSB 192 . I really use 168 FSB with 1.65V . When i run prime95 for sta test , my cpu temp 57. is it hight ? . final question : I have AMD XP 2000+ with code AIUHB . is it a good code ? . When i use Bios ver F12 . the defa Vcore is 1.65 but when i use F6 Vcore defa is 1.6 . what right ? 1.65 or 1.6

For the volts of the CPU it will depend on the coding below the core, if its DUT3C then its 1.60v if its DK3TC then its 1.65v.
57deg is on the high side so I wouldnt reccomend increasing the VCore much more, however you shouldnt need more if you keep the overall CPUMHz around the same by decreasing the multiplier when increasing the FSB.
The AIUHB is the best when on the 2100+ so I would think it should be just as good for the 2000+.
Hood

Back