• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

locaol store HSF deal?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

boxboy

Registered
Jusr doing some shoping for a better HS, im currently using the stock HS that came with my XP2500 (all copper) and Antec Tornado fan.
well the have :
a cool master heat pipe for $40
Cool master Aero 7+ $30
thermalake 11 $40
and a Silent boost for $30
whats the best deal / HSF?

Ya i know it would be the same price for a better HS if i ordered it i judt dont want to wait!
But i am gonna order me a A7N8X deluxe 2 soon and just want good cooling to go along with it!

i wouldnt go with the Aero 7 mine was poor took it back and used my lapped Volcano 9/7

im running at 220*10.5=2.31ghz @ 1.725V 51C Full load using prime95 not bad for cheap heatsink :)

friend has a silent boost. he is 2C higher than my temps right now. my sig shows what i have...

getting the new swiftech with a 92mm panaflo in a couple weeks.

LOL so i email MWAVE to day inquiring about there A7N8X deluxe boards and they tell me that they cant give out what REV. or what bios comes with the board.
I have bought alot of stuff from them and was kinda ****ed at the reply but i guess ill be going else where now!

Just need to get me a A7N8X rev 2.0 with decent Bios + decent HS and Fan and go from there!

This damn A7"V"8x just aint cutting it!

:rolleyes:

thanks guys so where do you all shop? Keep in mind i want to but both from 1 shop !

just don't get the TT Volcano 11+. I bought one and I regret it deeply. The Smartfan 2 on it is pretty good, but the heatsink is pretty useless other than to look good.

Using the same fan, it does not cool as well as the stock AMD heatsink! Probably due to the glued rather than soldered fins.

I'd agree with getting the Aero 7.

i had volcano 11 and it did far better than stock could do... were you using as3? i kept load temps under 50 at 200x11 1.65 vcore with my 2500.

Back