• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For the love of god can any one find a volt mod for a k7n2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FIRESTARR357

Please i have been looking everywhere and i can't find one, i need more volts to get my 2400+ to 2300mhz i know that 1.85v would do it, I am kinda upset by this motherboard it works great but I need more volts at least 1.85 and over 200fsb would be nice as well, please if any one knows where i can find a volt mod for this board I need it really bad thx for the help guys :)

Well i saw this post by another member a while back so ill give you the link also but use at your own risk, I need more power also but no going to mod the board without knowing .
Link Here

Thx man but i saw that post my k7n2 does not have a HIP6302cb chip or i would try it unless i do't see it but i looked all over this board for it. Any more help please?

never mind i found it, i am ganna try this mod so i'll let you all know as soon as i am done. Thx for the help every one

If it works tell us all the specks on the voltages and stability.
Thanks for taking one for the team and risking your hardware, what a pioneer :D

Np man for some reason i am never happy with what i have it always has to be better, I am ganna do this in about 2 weeks cause i have to get a new solder iron and a few more things. I'll keep you all posted:cool:

Back