• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1800+ jiuhb dlt3c

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Molester

ok, most of you know me, and my rig in the sig is the same, except i picked up a 1800+ jiuhb dlt3c, it's default vcore is 1.50 and i can only go up to 1.750

now, is there a way(other than put the volt mod back in) to see up to the 1.850??? it looks like im supposed to, the scroll bar isn't all the way at the top, but the highest shown is 1.750, is this shown in the 1006 bios??? i'll ask in the amd threads as well.

plus, i'd like to start this out as a 1800+ results posting thread, to give me and others in the future an idea of what these can do.

p.s.-digging the 30c temps at stock speeds, gives me hope when jacking that voltage up while overclocking, and if it dosn't go higher than my 2700+, fiancee gets a new 1800+ ;)

Hey man - these two links will help you out I'm sure :)

I did this before doing the potentiometer volt mod (I removed the pin mod after the potentiometer mod, for obvious reasons ;)), and it works great, although it limits your options to 1.75 - 1.85.

The pins shown *WILL* work for your processor - the second link to *my* thread contains me asking this question, and clarification if you need it. This mod works great and is also easy to do :) Use wires from an old fan, and bend them before insertion for the easiest installation.

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=154172
- original pin mod voltage guide

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=227451
- my quiries on the subject a couple of weeks ago

And here is the diagram of the two sets of pin holes in the CPU socket that you need to connect.

Tbred%20Voltage%20Pins%202.jpg

*heh* Well, have fun with the volt mod (which offers much better Vcore ranges anyways :)) - tell me if you find a way to hop the overvolt protection circuit! ;)

don't think there is, unless you find and replace/take out the circuit

i burned out my 1800+ btw, hehe, it ran 24+ hours on prime @ 209x11=2300, w/ 1.850vcore, then the other day, surfin' the net, computer just stopped, lol, wouldn't reboot, so, i thought maybe it was the volt mod(don't know why, just some deduction), so sadly, i pulled the volt mod out, and it ended up being the damn chip itself, so, got a new keychain($50+ keychain, lol)
basically, it didn't like 1.850 that long, the temps were below 50c under load, but better cooling is prolly necessary for .35v over stock, live and learn

put my 2700+ in, didn't even let it boot, went right into bios, set it to settings in my sig, and even after being on the table for 2 weeks, it did the 2400mhz right off the back

right now i'm priming it at 220x11=2.420, 1.850vcore(.2v over stock)

Back