• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1800+ Niuhb Dlt3c 0334wpmw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lithan

Disabled
[size="huge"]Just opened the retail box from Newegg. Will post quickie results shortly.[/size]

Last edited:
Posts up to 2300 on stock vcore. Loading windows at 2400 1.75vcore now...

Lithan said:
Posts up to 2300 on stock vcore. Loading windows at 2400 1.75vcore now...

Holy Crow!!

2300MHz from 1.50v stock LOL.. All I can say is get to 2500MHz and see if you can successfully do 24 hours of prime at 1.75v or less :D

yes, but is it stable, and is that stepping in the title correct

"N"iuhb dlt3c

if so, seems to be doing well, and we've heard(from OCmaster) about a ji"X"hb dlt3c, and those are supposed to be awesome

so, you think there's a "N"i"X"hb dlt3c??, lol

Yes it's NIUHB. It isn't stable at 2500 1.75v Crashes first test of prime (though It runs windows fine, so I'd bet it's "illusionary-stable" by which I mean never crashes in use, but prime finds it out) I'm at 2400mhz 1.75v now. Running prime. This is half an hour after I opened the box. (This is on sk-7/sf2, a7n8x-dlx, and Allied 400watt. My main rig would take it a little farther, but would need more vcore as the nf7-s undervolts from .05-.1v

Im on about test 20 now by the way. Eventually I will put this in my main rig and burn it in.

Edit: On the 896 tests now.

Last edited:
about 1.5hours in and still a rock at 2400 1.75v. Gonna move it to my nf7-s soon and see what it can do there.

Oh i wouldn't say it's the chip to get... I mean it will only do 2.6ghz at 1.85v. That's not very good, is it? :p I got into windows and ran prime for 1 minute at 1.90v 2650, but stopped it and decided to burn in instead. I'll start the overclocking tonight. Looks like 2.6-2.7 will be where this chip ends up... couldn't even load windows at 2.7ghz, 1.9v... so I'm thinking that's about where it hits a wall that takes 2+vcore and top notch cooling to get over.

Looks like a great chip, and I'm not seeing any of the problems with high voltages alot of people reported about the early 1700+ DLT3C's.

nice chip.. what kinda cooling was it on for you to get 2.65 ghz and was this an oem chip or retail chip from newegg? =p

1800+ And christ no. This is midrange water (maze-3, mag3, chevette 86)

Retail.

Also, the title of this thread and the first post answered 2/3 of those questions.

Holy moly! I was just thinking I wanted to burn up my chip so I could have an excuse to look for another "super chip". :)

There's a computer show coming up in a month. I'm holding tight till then to see what happens.

opps sorry about that haha. Just saw the stepping and immediatly looked for the OC. Totally skipped the retail part =X haha

its the OC thats in me.. miss the obvious and go for the gusto =p

It's no problem. So long as I can get 2800mhz on water out of this chip I won't have to kill you. :p

Woot! It's stable at 500mhz 1.95v... wait... I better let it prime a few more hours to be sure. ;)

Ohh, Hmm Im so should i get a 1800+? Im building my first rig.. I know this isnt the place to ask but since you guys are here might as well. Sorry for intrurpting this thread. Didnt want to spam and make another one.

-AMD processor

-ABIT NF-7 S rev 2

-Dont know ram need help on that

-Slk 800?

Thats about it so far.. Ill find a case and crap just need help on the setup with hardware.

Thx in advance

Congrats on the chip and the OC WOW. I recently got one of the new retail chips from newegg, but its a JIXIB DLT3C . Presently at 2.6 gigs at 1.85 volts and rising prime stable. Water cooled of course, with homemade water block.

Once you get burnt in alittle more see if you hit a wall around 2700, I've got mine to that but it took a few days of burning and 2.05 volts. I just couldn't bring my self to keep it there when its prime stable at 2.6. Keep us informed will ya and thanks for sharing the great news.

edit... mine will make windows at 2850 but crashes with anything other than surfing the web. If the wind blows real hard its enough to crash it.

Booo......... you should invest more in your WC setup >> Cascade SS so i can live =P

Mem you should really start your own thread hehe ppl dont like thread jackers ;x But uhh For Ram it really depends on your budget.. if you have alot of money go for Mushkin level2 black pc3500 if you wanna keep it as low as possible the buffalo PC3500 on newegg is a good choice too...

good choice on heatsink.. get a smart Fan 2 for that heatsink

Back