• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sandra Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Borisw37

I ran the memory benchmark and got 1423 Int/ 1350 Buffered. In the results it says "Bandwith Efficiency 67% Int/ 63% Buffered" and "max memory bandwith 2128" How can i get closer to max? and why isnt it used to the Max.

consider urself lucky, i get 50% efficiency.......

there is no way to up that, but maybe a reformat and all...

it is simply the bandwith on paper, and the things on paper almost never are the same as things in RL (real life)

well that really depends. you cant say nothing can be done because you dont know what system he's using - p4's average 60% i guess, but amd systems are hitting 95%+, as mine is.

Borisw37 - what are the specs of your pc? (motherboard, cpu, ram ect)

hmm, wokay, srry bout that then, thought i read somewhere that it was just the way it was... :/

here is the info:
mobo - Asus a7v8x VIA KT400 chip
cpu- Athlon xp 2100+ stock speed for now
memory- Generic brand i guess, PC2100 2x256mb
Windows 2000 professional edition.

Need any more info?

i thought 250mhz fsb dc is supposed to get you 8gb/sec if you are 100% efficiant??? concidering you are benching closer to 7gb/sec, i cant see how that equates to 180%......

anyway back on subject. ummm. i dont know lol. have you tried just rebooting and retesting?

Well 100% would be 4000, it's not doubled because of DC. If it was then on AMD people would be getting like 35% in DC.

its not doubled on amd's because their fsb isnt quad pumped, p4's are however. Anyway, whether it *IS* or not, fact is you should be getting 8gb at 100% efficiancy. regardless let's get back on subject lol

Borisw37 said:
here is the info:
mobo - Asus a7v8x VIA KT400 chip
cpu- Athlon xp 2100+ stock speed for now
memory- Generic brand i guess, PC2100 2x256mb
Windows 2000 professional edition.

Need any more info?

i had that motherboard make sure bank interleave is on 4-way :)

and see if it makes it any better

nm, i cant read apparently. Posted something than re-read the previous post and deleted the comment. Just ignore this message :)

Back