• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

80x80x10 Case fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlaughterUall

Where can i find one of these. I've looked everywhere and smallest i can find is 80x80x15. My freind is modding a mini PC and needs one that size. The 15mm is still to big.

Thanks for your time

Slaughter

If found one listed here. To save you the PDF download there are 3 different submodels, the most powerful being 30cfm @ 33dba. Can't say if they're any good though, I just googled to find them.

Those kinds of discussions aren't allowed here. Your boss put limits on web access for a reason, we don't condone any methods taken to avoid those limits. If you have a legitimate need for more access, take it to your boss.

eobard

if youve got some old PSUs laying around they generally have small fans like that, pulled two 8x8x1cm fans out of one recently, if you wanna sve a buck or two

Ah thanks pik4chu i never even thought about a PSU fan. I have a old one at home and several here at work that i'm sure they would let me have.

Slaughter

Back