• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7 info needed.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shroomer

member with no avatar
A friend of mine is coming over shortly with his new NF7 system. I'm not sure if it's the S or the M version... More likely the M. ANyway, we were planning on overclocking his new 2500+. I've heard that there are some bios corruption issues with overclocking some Nforce 2 boards. I was wondering if anyone could elaberate on which boards are affected and what to do to avoid corruption.

Thank you

The worst coruption problem the abit nforce board's have has was using the onboard Sata or raid. As for bios corution never heard of to many people with this problem on an abit but epox is a total different story.

bios corruption was a huge issue with most nf2 boards early on...

with the nf7, i believe it's no longer an issue after bios 1.4...

We updated the bios and went to it. Pretty good results. We got 2250 out of a 2500+ at default voltage. It's for a relative of his, so we didn't push it farther, but not bad.

Thanks for the replies

Back