• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ga-7vrxp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bogie

I am trying to get my temps without going into the bios. i have tryed mbm/sf and there both saying the temps are way higher then in the bios, 31/30 in the bios, 51,35 with either mbm/sf, is there any other prog, i could use, thank you

I am using mbm on this machine, nfs-7 xp2100 oc to 2.2 with no problems.

Visit the MBM web site to ensure that you have the right sesors enabled. The 7VRXP can take on diode temp readings, (what your BIOS reads) and also from within the socket.

Thank you , i have the cpu temp working now, it says 32 but the case temp is 30 and that doesnt seem right, i have 2 side fan 1 in the front 1 in the back 1 in the top. This one has about the same setup as far as fans at it is 35 cpu 21 case. i wanna overclock my other but not till i get the temps right, another question i have on that motherboard an Athlon XP 1700+ JIUHB DUT3C, crucial memory pc2100, do you think i would be able to overclock it even a little, thank you

You will be able to OC but your crucial will probably hold you back. One reccomendation I would make is that you put your HDD on the Promise controller before attempting any OCing. The Promise can withstand a much higher PCI overclock so your chance of data corruption will be greatly reduced. I doubt if your memory will allow you to get as far as 166FSB but if you want to try have a look HERE for info on how to go about it.
As for your temps, dont worry about the case temp, to the best of my knowledge the sensor is at the top left just under where the PSU is usually situated, because of the draw from the PSU fans a lot of hot air passes over the top of the sensor. Your CPU temp is excellent for this mobo, either you have good cooling or you live in a cold house:D
Hood

Thank you very much for both your help, both of my machines have 5 case fans, and the room with all of our pc's has a/c.

Back