• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fudin cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sup3rcarrx8

Are they any good? I found one with a window, 350wtt generic PSU, 1 80mm fan hole in the back, a blue cathode light, and a USB 2.0 port for around $50. Are these cases any good for cooling purposes and keep the sound inside the case?

I sort of dout a 50 case could be very good in quality.I had a bad experiece with one and finaly got the case i wanted and have not hit the ground YET.That was 2 days now.

Guess i'm just proud of my new XaserIII ST.$129 USD. It is one choice case.The case I got from Frys was a piece of U know! Now I have all the room I need and the fans are already in the case w/conroller on board. Learn a long time ago."we would rather explain the price of quality than have to apoligize for something less"

I just got a case off of ebay for 30 bucks. It's got 2 blowholes, really light, great color, came with a Vantec Nexus multifunction panel (for a total of 4 front USB's), removable MoBo tray, 4 5 1/2 and 2 3 /12 slots, 2 Blue LED fans, plenty of screws, and get this - a window panel with a photorealistic bruce lee striking a pose. That's what I call a badass deal.

I have one like that, but it must be a model or two higher up. It came with:

front uisb/audio connectors
window with 2x clear 80mm fans
80mm at top of case
blue cold cathode
cdrom bay mounted temperature probe
4 large bays, 2 small, 4 small hidden
color = silver
350w raidmaz PSU (a little weak but not too bad)
room for 60mm rear exhaust fan (sucks I know)
room for 4x front 80-mm fans

I apid $70 plus tax for it at Fry's and feel I got a lot for my money.

I'd go to a place were you can check them out in your area,online 1st. That way you can go and look at them before you commit to a deal on line. If you find a better deal online remember the shipping and the chance of damage in shipping, like the 1st one I received from Frys.online<<<<<<<:cool:

Back