• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1700dlt3c9392467270229 Jiuhb0310xpmw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

modenaf1

well, thats what i got in the title, ive had it up to 2.5, or so, but the temps really hold me back, but now that id like to fold at anything at lower than 55°C, i decided to crank it down a little, i just tried 1.9 Ghz on stock, 1.5 vcore, well, it worked, and is completely stable! ive been folding for more than an hour from the screenie and its still stable, i might try for 2.1 Ghz on stock vcore. well, i just thought id post this just for the heck of saying i got to 1.9 on 1.5vcore :D :D

but, really the reason, im wondering is this some awsome feat for an XPMW, or is this the norm.?

http://members.lycos.co.uk/modarb/systeminfo1.JPG

thats a link to the screenie. i couldnt use theforumisdown becuase this thing is like 108 KB, so beware 56Kers, well, if i could upload it on 28.8 you should be fine.

oh. ok thanks :)

darn! that was a quick reply!
but that is pretty useful info, for anyone who wants a good cpu, to get one with m as a third letter. I never noticed that before.

oh yeah, i had one more quesiton, what does the "9392467270229" mean? i heard someone say once that some of those numbers in there represent how close the cpu was to the middle of the silicon sheet that they are made of. was that just a rumor? did i hear wrong?

TIA.
-f1

Yes it was a rumour and you did hear wrong the middle of the silicon rumour was based on the 5 letter code AUIHB or JUIHB etc where for the first letter A was perceived to be better than J which was perceived to be R due to it being thought to being nearer the centre of the wafer - however this speculation is pretty much unfounded as the only variation you will get will be in the stepped image not on the wafer.

Back