• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AIUGA TBred?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bigdogbmx

Has anyone owned an AIUGA tbred? The one Im looking at is a dlt3c but I cant remember if they were the tbred 'A' cores or not. Are they good ocers or just average?

I believe that the A at the end of AIUGA indicates that it is a tbred A. Doubtful it OCs as well as a tbred B.

I bought an aiuga 1700 dlt3c a few months ago from newegg. The most I could get out of it was 1868Mhz at 1.85 vcore. So just average.

About your sig Bigdog. HIV isn't a genetic disorder, it's a viral infection.

I know lithan but i thought taht it caused proteins to misfold and tehy were looking at using folding to prevent it? Im sure i read on stanford they had used it to unfold an HIV infected protein strand.

HIV is an infection like lithan said.. its passed on form another infected person.. dont see how folding could cure it.. but the other ones could be cured by protein folding =d

I have an old "0249" Thoroughbred "A" 1800+ with the AIUGA stepping in my AT7-max2 rig (see below). With stock cooling and good case ventilation, I get 1830MHz max stable. My max fsb has been 172. The chip might go higher, but my cooling prevents me from adding much more voltage. I have tried up to 1.75Vcore without improving the top end overclock.

Back