• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

M7NCD Pro or M7NCG Pro ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chuckwk

Hello,

I am getting ready to build a new system and I am trying to decide between the M7NCD Pro or M7NCG Pro ..??..

I found a online dealer that will sell me the M7NCD Pro with 512MB PC3200 ram, AMD XP 2500 (1.83GHz) Processor, Double Ball Bearing Cooling Fan, & 400 watt case for $279 ($35 shipping)... This is the best deal I have found... you think that's pretty good?

The M7NCG Pro board is about $25 more

i was curious about the board too. found this at newegg and was wondering if its worth it or should i stick to my orig plan and go with the abit nf7, nf7-s

The M7NCG Pro has the onboard video. The M7NCD Pro does not. Jinu, that one is the M7NCD non-pro version which you probably don't want. It lacks some of the OC capabilities. Most people would probably want the M7NCD Pro version so they can put in some better video. I have it and it OC's very well. The manual that comes with it is very bad though so you have to know what you are doing already or be willing to ask lots of questions.

The M7NCG Pro has a lot more overclocking features than the m7ncd pro. i have the M7NCG Pro and i love it :) just look at the two links

m7ncd pro

M7NCG Pro

i think i got way more than i payed for and you can allways disable the on board video if you have a good video card. the on board video is a little weak but other than that the board is fine for me.

Peace Out
JOptionPane

and plus the website link for the one with the video shows that it only goes up to 333fsb

Back