• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IC7, IS7, and IC7-max3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Home-Chicken

Registered
I was wondering what is everyone's experience with the IC7, IS7, and the IC7-max3. I am planning on using a p4 2.6c with the board, and cool it with cathar's cascade.
I basically want the best performance, but i have heard there are problems with cold-booting with the max3 when the fsb is above 250mhz. Has anyone else come across this problem as well? Is this problem isolated to just the max3 or is it common with all abit boards, or all motherboards in general?
The IS7 seems like a pretty good bang for your buck, but the IC7 isn't that much more.
I'd appreciate any input, thanks!

i have the ic7-g im selling it for the max3 kuz its super ownage! umm i havent heard much of that max3 problem---but the way its told is they are all the same board the slower ones are is7 the faster ones are ic7 and max3 have nice cooling for the lazy modders get urself a ic7 non-g and ull get plenty of performance

Back