• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I think i am maxed out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

netmaster157

Registered
I have a amd 2000+. I have it overclocked to 2.3ghz. I can't get it to go any higher. I think i might be the voltage. But i have already increased it .1775V already to reach this point. I don't know if i need to increase the voltage again or what. It won't load into windows. I am overclocking by multiplier only. (at 15)

Oh and how could i increase my fsb without my pci card going crazy?
My default fsb is 133mhz i wonder how these people get 185mhz without frying their pci cards.

Last edited:
OCing by multiplier only goes in pretty large jumps. If you can oc your fsb a little you can probably squeeze a bit more out of her (besides FSB overclocking is where its at anyways ;) )

usually you can get up to around 1.95V if you have decent cooling...

other than that.. fsb overclocking is definitely the way for amds cuz it increases your system bus from 133 , 266 or 333 to around 400...

ppl get 200+ fsb with a n-force2 chipset motherboard like me i did have a kt400 chipset motherboard and i could only go up to 182 or my h/d would freak

Back