• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TwinMOS Twister Pc3500 any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Suma

Hey guys,
I might get some free sticks of that twister.. is it any good? or should I take something else in that money range?

thx,
suma.

Suma said:
Hey guys,
I might get some free sticks of that twister.. is it any good? or should I take something else in that money range?

thx,
suma.

Ive heard good things from the few ppl who have it around here. If you like the ram in your sig, why dont you just try the twister out.

ConquereR - I might, but I wanted to hear some of your exp. with it.
JohnnyCNote - I'll be getting that from zigzag2000.co.il (it's a hebrew site, u won't understand it probably..:))

Thanks for the info. You're right, I can't read Hebrew, but I can read Russian and Greek. I know a little bit about Hebrew, but that's it.

Does anyone else know where to get TwinMos RAM in the US?

Suma said:
ConquereR - I might, but I wanted to hear some of your exp. with it.

If anyone here has any experience with it the search function would be the way to learn about it.

larva said:

If anyone here has any experience with it the search function would be the way to learn about it.

Larva - I tryed search, no results.
I thought maybe someone saw an article or some benchmarks.
:)

Back