• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You think it should O/C a little better

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JOptionPane

Registered
You think it should Overclock a little better? All my system info is in my sig. the current settings are

Internal Clock : 2192.47 MHz
System Bus : 350.80 MHz DDR
System Clock : 175.40 MHz
Multiplier : 12.5

L1 I-Cache : 64K Byte
L1 D-Cache : 64K Byte
L2 Cache : 256K Byte
L2 Speed : 2192.47 MHz (Full)
core voltage 1.8

yes it is stable i ran prime 95 for 13 hrs then sisoft burn in 100 times then 3d mark se only twice. then later i ran quake 3 demo1 10 times in a row. i am all most happy with it i just want to get to 2.2. I think i could but, in my fbs settings it skips 176? it goes from 175 to 177 and no luck at 177 at 1.8 volts might try to bump up the voltage a little more and see if i and get it to run at 177.

Peace Out
JOptionPane

Find the limits of your system by upping the FSb a little to see if it will pass Prime95 Torture test for 12 hours. Once you get errors in Prim95, you know you've gone too far. You're very close to the wall but you have an excellent power supply, nForce2 mobo and OK cooling.

Those Kingstons may yet do 180 FSB with a lower multiplier.

Back