• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Duron650

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ace

Registered
How can I overclock my machine? I have Duron650 Fsb100 MB Msi6330. I set FSB to105. Thanks for help. 256MB SDRam system stable. Voltages 1,75 3,45VCore. Mb can't change multiplier.

Last edited:
Ace said:
How can I overclock my machine? I have Duron650 Fsb100 MB Msi6330. I have good cooler, 'cause i have set FSB to110.
It's my first overclock. Thanks for help.

We need more information about your system like what kind of ram do you got and what happens when you up the FSB. If you loose stability, trying upping your I/O voltage or relax your ram timings a bit.

OC-Master

If your motherboard has the ability to run 133 FSB you should have no problems running 6.5 x 133 = 866Mhz, you'll prolly need to up the voltage to ~1.8V to make this stable tho.

Thats the speed I used to run my old Duron :)

Ahhh, the old Duron. My first overclocking experience ( at least that was successful) was with a Duron 600. It still runs @850 in my sister's computer. And I still have a 750@950 in my brother's rig.

Back