• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bashes head on wall.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lithan

Disabled
Ok I bought 1 stick of a data pc4000. But then I became poor. So I planned on selling it and getting 2 sticks of 256 bh5. I ordered hyperx from newegg... it arrives, and I accidentally ordered the single 512 instead of the dual 256. (I was tired and a price change had moved the single 512 to what the dual 256 had cost the night previously... I looked at the title Hyperx 512 and the price and didn't notice that it was different... anyhow.) Now I've got a single stick of 512 Hyperx.... don't get me wrong it runs 220@ 5-2-2-2.0 with 2.9v (haven't tried any lower voltage). But I had planned on using it on my intel rig, and I went with kingston because it was the best price for 256 sticks bh5... If I had planned on dual 512's I would have gotten buffalo 37 or Black 2 for 20$ less and more respectively. oh well... hopefully my checks will cash, and I'll be able to get another 512 of this stuff soon, (as in before it's no longer available).

Back