• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Nf7-s really undervolts my vcore quite a bit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aristotle-IV

Registered
in the bios i set it to 1.9v and it is usually at or below 1.85v in hardware doctor.

Its not a problem or anything as far as i know, but is this common on nf7-s rev 2.0's

hardware doctor is rubbish, and everything from the 12v line to the vcore is reported badly on nf7's lol. the only way to really know is to use a multi meter to measure the voltages.

A lot of people ahve found that despite what software tell you, the bios is usually correct.

think about it - does my1700+ dlt3c do 2.4ghz at 1.62v or 1.72v? ;)

The long flat metallic edge of the mosfets (one side has 3 separate metal pieces, and the other side has one piece) is probably the easiest place. There was a posting in this NG with pics, but you'd have to dig it up if you want to see what I'm talking about.

Btw, my HW Doctor Vcore readings are pretty accurate according to my multimeter... My NF7-S does actually undervolt.

Back